Areas of Expertise:
- Spiritual/psychospiritual counseling, and spiritual direction
- Group therapy and facilitation
- Couples spiritual counseling; marriage preparation
- Breath Work
- Counseling for life cycle celebrations, healing, and transition ceremonies, funerals
- Supervision for women clergy and counselors
- Voice Dialogue
- Consultation and education for women’s religious/spiritual, and justice organizations
- Retreat days
- On-site workshops
Depending on your need, our services may integrate the wisdom from many disciplines applicable to an integral spirituality, including: (1) Biblical principles (2) psychology, to identify social and emotional intelligence, (3) sociology (group ethos), (4) personality traits, (5) organizational development (work-life balance), (6) cognitive science, (7) health and healing, (8) ethics to include unethical intention and unethical behavior, (9) interpersonal and intrapersonal relationship counseling, and (10) parenting techniques.
*** We serve college student clients under the Gifting Economy Model (GEM). Therefore, the spiritual counseling services offered to students are supported through a love offering from each student ***
Please contact our office for pricing of couples and groups.Face-to-Face, Phone, or Zoom therapy sessions are available.
Program Credentials: Seminary-Trained Ordained Minister, Spiritual counselor, Spiritual director, Bachelors in psychology, Masters in industrial-organizational psychology (mostly for work related spiritual direction counseling), and Doctoral candidacy in General Psychology with concentrations in Resilience, Community Psychology, and Pastoral Community Counseling.